Care Management with Care Pilot
For those who need a higher level of care or for those whose conditions are likely to change in a short period of time, it is important to monitor the needs constantly and manage the care services required. It is also important to communicate with family members, doctors/GPs, relevant government bodies and all the other relevant services required to facilitate a seamless service.
JTCS can provide a care management service to provide seamless services and to fulfil the needs of our clients. JTCS works with a provider which can provide cost-effective care management which means more hours can be allocated to the actual care services.
Example of Care Management：
- An assessment by a specialist to assess the care services required
- Applicaton of government funding
- Communication with GP/doctor and implementation of care plan
- Creation/suggestion and implementation of care plan
- Co-ordination of care services (when multiple services are required)
- Aggregated payment to care services (when multiple services are required)
- Monitoring and reporting of health condition
- Future planning
- Communication and reporting to family members